I WANT TO BUY
Where do I start?
Buying a home (whether your first or fifth) can be an overwhelming process. There are a lot of things to consider. Your best course of action is to consult with licensed individuals that you trust and that have good communication skills. Here are few of the very first steps to take:
- Determine the area(s) you’d like to live in and jot them down.
- Create a list of the features you really want in a home. Sort them by Must-Have features and Nice-to-Have features.
- Talk to a lender: to get help determining exactly how much buying power you have.
- Talk to an agent: Now that you have a good idea of what you want, where you’d like to look, and how much you can spend, talk to a licensed real estate agent to help you get setup on a search that meets your criteria and would be willing to show you the homes that potentially meet your needs.
I’m here to help! If you need referrals to a lender or an agent in your area, please contact me. My goal is to help you through every step toward your new home purchase.
(980) 505-7779 – This is my personal phone number, you can call or text me for more specific answers to your real estate questions!
Find your Dream Home
How much money do I need to put down?
What if I have bad credit?
This is a very common question and most people assume that home buying is unavailable to those with less than stellar credit. This is not the case these days, the lending market has loosened up a bit since the mortgage crisis. The majority of today’s homebuyers have scores less than 750.
Please don’t let your credit score keep you from talking to a lender to see if they can get you pre-approved for the home of your dreams today!